South S2 - Beaches, Rum & Fun
Time : 5 hours - Price : 60 $ / 50 €
The oldest part of the Island, 25 millions years old, is the welcoming side offering the most beautiful beaches, white sand, you'll find in Caribbean !!!
Whatever you like it quiet for family, or touristic with sun-chair and cocktail serves on the beach, a beach is made for you !!!!
Let's have a stop to the rum factory "Trois Rivieres" , in order to completely entering within the local tradition of "ti punch", you'll enjoy after-what a relaxing sunbath and snorkeling on our wonderful beaches !
A must stop is necessary on the South East coast to discover the banana exploitation...
KEYS' ORGANIZATION POINTS :
- Tour start at the Pier of Fort de France - pick at your cruise ship's pier
- Tour is done in A/C 8 people van
- Language available : French ; English ; German ; Italian
- Pastries & refreshments
- Price : 60 $ / 50 € per person (free under 3 - possibility to provide car seats)
- Booking done by e-mail (no deposit required) or through trip