North N1 - Pleasure & Discovery
Time : 4 hours - Price : 60 $ / 50 €
This tour shows the best "must see" places of the North Caribbean part of our Island.
It's specially appropriate for people who wants to see maximum with minimum time !!! Also people who wants spend more time in Fort de France downtown before or after the tour....
You can choose between two schedules : departure at 8.30 back around 12.30 or departure at 1.00 PM return around 5.00 PM (depending cruise ships schedules)
This tour will pick you up at the pier (back at the same place) and drive you to the followings places :
- Church "Sacré Coeur" of Balata and its amazing point of view on the bay
- Crossing the tropical forest driving la "route de la trace" the former roads which link Fort de France to St Pierre - a wild & natural environment in the hearth of the Martinique Tropical Forest
Stop at the River Alma
- Discovering the water fall "Saut du Gendarme" where you can bath and showered (take water clothes and water shoes to access the water fall)
- Stop to a local rum Factory : DEPAZ. The oldest one (created in 1651) - TASTING MANDATORY !!
- Then discovering the formal Capital Saint Pierre and its tragic history.... with Cyparis's history the Survivor...
- ... and it will be time to drive back to Fort de France using the Caribbean seaside road.
KEYS' ORGANIZATION POINTS :
- Tour start at the Pier of Fort de France - pick at your cruise ship's pier
- Tour is done in A/C 8 people van
- Language available : French ; English ; German ; Italian
- Pastries & refreshments
- Price : 60 $ / 50 € per person (free under 3 - possibility to provide car seats)
- Booking done by e-mail (no deposit required) or through trip